The American Legion Riders meet every 2nd Monday at 7 PM at the Post.
The American Legion Riders are members of the American Legion who share a love of riding motorcycles and giving to a cause greater than themselves. The mission of the American Legion Riders is:
- To participate in parades and other ceremonies that are in keeping with the Aims and Purposes of the American Legion.
- To promote motorcycle safety programs and to provide a social atmosphere for American Legion members who share the same interest.
- To use our Association to promote and support programs of the American Legion.
The American Legion Riders is not a MC, it is a Riding Association. We do not practice MC rules or regulations, we claim no territory and we do not support or oppose any MC. Members must hold membership in and be in good standing with The American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary or Sons of The American Legion.
The American Legion is the world's largest veterans' organization. It promotes legislation concerning veterans' affairs and national security, provides help for disabled veterans, encourages child welfare and education programs, performs community service, and promotes patriotism. If you are a Veteran, Son, Grandson, Daughter, Granddaughter, or Spouse of a Veteran who wants a place to serve your community while having a good time, contact us for information on how to join the American Legion Riders.
- Members must hold membership in and be in good standing with The American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary or Sons of The American Legion.
- Members must be legally registered motorcycle owners or be the legally registered owner's spouse within the state of registration.
- All operators must be properly licensed and insured per state laws.
- All members must obey motor-vehicle laws in the state in which they are operating a motorcycle or riding as a passenger.